Thursday, July 7, 2011

Met Hubby's Niece!

So my hubby finally let me make him a Facebook page. When I was done and handed it over to him, he began looking for some of his family he hadn't seen in a while. He found his brother's daughter and sent her a friend request. She sent me one and our kids one. We all accepted and began talking to her. She's 17. She's a sweetheart. She lives in the town over from us. Her mom died of Breast Cancer 2  yrs ago. She came for the weekend at the end of June. And this past weekend. I love her like a daughter already. She's starting college in the fall and we are trying to spend as much time with her as possible before she starts. She's smart, well spoken, and gets along with my kids great. I am actually thankful for Facebook. I hope to have a long lasting relationship with her. My daughter adores her and it's nice to see a good person for her to look up too. Thank you, Facebook!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna make your aunt cry! I love you like a daughter. I'm honored you call me aunt and think of me like a mom. Makes my heart swell with love for you. You are a beautiful, smart, funny young woman and you have made our lives better already for being in them.

    ReplyDelete